Congratulations on your engagement!!!
Destination Weddings are becoming more and more popular. We can assist you with planning your destination wedding whether it is in Hawaii on the beach, on board a luxury cruise ship, or a sunset wedding on a Caribbean island.
- Booking a destination wedding is virtually stress free! Many resorts and cruise lines have wedding coordinators who are familiar with the country’s marriage license requirements and who offer wedding packages that take care of all your ceremony essentials!
- The affordability of a destination wedding has many couples speeding off to say, “ I do”. Many couples opt to travel to a place where they can get married and have a honeymoon for the same price!
- You are also able to decide how you want to dress. Feel free to wear a sundress or shorts, go barefoot, have a steel drum band and toast your love alone on your balcony at sunset.
- They are perfect for second marriages! Those who have been-there-done-that choose a destination wedding because it is so simple and private.
- There is also the once in a lifetime family reunion opportunity. You are usually required to arrive a few days before the ceremony, so by the time your wedding rolls around, you’ve had a couple of days of fun with your sweetie, family, and friends! How often do you have the opportunity to spend no-rush quality playtime with family and friends? Now is the chance!
Need we say more?
We also provide a free service to all couples that are planning their destination wedding or honeymoon with one of our specialists at Ask Your Travel Agent, LTD. A honeymoon registry can provide the perfect opportunity for your guests to participate in creating your dream honeymoon experience. And, it’s a great way for those guests that cannot attend your wedding to be a part of your celebration. With the registry your guests can give you portions of your honeymoon vacation or destination wedding as wedding gift! Why not also have a shower where your guests can contribute to your trip? Not only is this service a great way for couples that already have 2 of everything, it’s also ideal for young couples that might need a little extra spending money on their trip. Instead of a toaster oven, you could receive a “romantic honeymoon dinner on the beach” or have an “upgrade to a honeymoon suite” as a wedding gift.