Beloved music, literature, and poetry; lively traditions, customs, and conversation; smooth Guinness, whisky, and ale-they all flow from the banks of one legendary river to another on this immersive tour of Ireland, Scotland, and England. From the ancient villages along the Shannon to the cathedrals and castles lining the Thames, this tour of Ireland and Britain invites you to splash about in four distinctive countries and cultures. Enjoy traditional tea at a 150-year-old Irish farmhouse, follow the sounds of haunting bagpipes in Edinburgh's quirky quarters, and quote famous verse as you stroll around Shakespeare's birthplace in the English countryside. With a compass pointed toward enlightenment and enchantment, this vacation to Ireland and Britain is overflowing with seaside scenery, Highland history, and cobblestone charisma.
Call (800) 999-7722 for more information or to book today! Mention code 15593586
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 6/30/2021
- 13 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Limerick||Cead mile failte-a hundred-thousand welcomes! This evening meet your Tour Director and traveling companions for a welcome dinner at your hotel. (D)|
|Day 2||Limerick||CLIFFS OF MOHER Visit the 668-foot-high cliffs above the Atlantic Ocean.GALWAY Free time.RATHBAUN [LF] Learn about sheep herding and shearing, and enjoy traditional tea at Rathbaun Farm. (B) 159 mi / 255 kmENHANCE YOUR FREE TIME in Limerick with a medieval banquet at an historic castle. This and many more options throughout your tour are available for purchase with MyGlobus. Get local maps and tips for free time on your GlobusGO mobile app.|
|Day 3||Killarney||ADARE Stop at the quaint village to see its pretty thatched cottages.RING OF KERRY Panoramic drive around the island's southwestern tip.KILLARNEY Free time. (B,D) 157 mi / 253 km|
|Day 4||Dublin||BLARNEY Visit the village renowned for its magical Kissing Stone with free time to explore.CAHIR Photo stop.DUBLIN Free time this afternoon. (B) 225 mi / 360 km|
|Day 5||Dublin||DUBLIN Morning orientation drive to see O'Connell Street, Georgian squares, St. Patrick's Cathedral, and Trinity College. Free time this afternoon. (B)|
|Day 6||Belfast||GIANT'S CAUSEWAY See more than 40,000 interlocking basalt columns formed millions years ago.BELFAST Visit Titanic Experience museum. (B) 216 mi / 348 km|
|Day 7||Edinburgh||Ferry crossing on the North Channel to Cairnryan on Scotland's southwest coast.Scenic drive through Scottish border country to Edinburgh. (B) 132 mi / 212 km|
|Day 8||Edinburgh||EDINBURGH Morning city sightseeing with a Local Guide includes the New Town, Old Town, and a visit to Edinburgh Castle to see Scotland's Crown Jewels. Free time this afternoon.EDINBURGH MILITARY TATTOO Attend the world-renowned Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo performance. (Departure August 11 only). (B)|
|Day 9||York||ALNWICK At Alnwick Castle choose to visit the Castle or explore the garden.YORK See York Minster on a guided walk through The Shambles. (B) 243 mi / 391 km|
|Day 10||Bath||STRATFORD-UPON-AVON See Anne Hathaway's Cottage and visit Shakespeare's Birthplace.BATH Visit the excavations of the Roman Baths. (B,D) 286 mi / 460 km|
|Day 11||London||STONEHENGE Guided visit. (B) 131 mi / 210 km|
|Day 12||London||LONDON Morning sightseeing with a Local Guide includes the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, Whitehall, Prime Minister's Downing Street residence, Piccadilly Circus, and Buckingham Palace. Free time this afternoon. (B)|
|Day 13||London||LONDON Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning. (B)|
Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Globus, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Globus, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Globus to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Globus Group Leader in Cuba, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Globus menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; additional activities and excursions purchased online; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations ? Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include International airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price shown includes a limited time promotional offer(s) ? please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Globus).